Arumas Health Services
Arumas Health Services is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. Should we in a any case ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by amending this page. You should check back from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes we make.
Information we collect:
We may ask for the following information:
- Your name and job title.
- Contact information including email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Location information such as postcode.
How we use the Information you provide:
We need this information to know your needs and also provide you with a better service.
We also need your information especially for the following reasons:
- To respond to enquiries you make about our services.
- To remind you about vaccines or other services when you have asked us to do so
- In the case of corporate users, to help you make and confirm bookings, and to send you confirmation messages and reminders when your employer or organization has asked us to do so.
- For our own internal record keeping.
- Where insufficient medical information is provided, we will use this to help us attain additional/adequate information and provide you with the right medical advice regarding vaccination.
- For improvement of our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails relating to services that you have used that we think you may find relevant, using the email address which you have provided.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for any purpose or any other third party’s direct marketing.
When we visit your workplace for vaccination:
When we visit your workplace for vaccination, we provide everyone wishing to be vaccinated with a pre-vaccination questionnaire. The questionnaire collects information on a voluntary basis such as:
- Your name and job title, name of your company or organization and other information such as your date of birth.
- Any contact information you may choose to give us, including a home/work contact address, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Limited medical data, such as information about allergies; also, your age (for ease of reference in addition to your date of birth) – to help the doctor or nurse perform their medical duties and assess your suitability for vaccination.
- Your signature, consenting to flu vaccinations.
After a workplace visit the questionnaires are stored securely in accordance with prevailing guidelines. These are not transferred to any electronic system, and are only accessed if a query arises subsequently. Examples of such possible queries include: queries about which brand of vaccine was used, adverse events, possible contact for product recalls or manufacturer alerts and payment issues.
We do not disclose medical records to employers or send them to GPs, or to any other party unless required by law to do so. Your pre-vaccination questionnaire will not be used for marketing purposes.
When you visit our clinic for vaccination:
If you attend our clinic as part of an arrangement with your employer or organization, or privately your pre-vaccination questionnaire will be stored as if we had vaccinated you at a workplace visit. Your data will not be processed further.
If you attend as a private client, the same data will be collected on your pre-vaccination questionnaire, but your contact information will be entered on our computer system for billing purposes, and to send you future reminders for flu vaccination, and occasional information about our other services.
Unless you request us not to do so, we will usually send you reminders when your current vaccine protection runs out, or when you are due for tests or further examinations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third Party Links:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
Please note that:
- We do not have any control over third Party websites.
- We are not responsible for any practices and the protection and privacy of any information which you provide when visiting such sites.
- These sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should always be cautious and check the privacy statement applicable to that website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the Arumas Health Services, Lombard House, 2 Purley Way, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 3JP.
If for any reason you believe information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address above or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Your records will be amended as soon as the correct information is received.